State Support Account
Taking care of the safe future of Your child "ID Bank" CJSC offers beneficial terms and high interest rate for the State Support Accounts opened on the name of the third and each subsequent child of your family.
State Support Account is a special account credited by a lump-sum childbirth benefit payable on the occasion of birth of third and each subsequent child born on January 1, 2014 and thereafter.
State Support account opening and serving is free of charge.
Annual interest rate calculated with regard to the balance of the state support account is 10%.
The account will be opened in the name of the child (account holder) based on the application filed by the child's legal representative (parent, guardian or adopter) registered under the same residential address in the RA. The account holder will be entitled to manage without limitation the family capital as soon as he/she turns 18. Prior to it, the family capital will be managed through non-cash payments by the account manager, solely:
• For repayment of principal and interest of mortgage-backed loans for purchase, construction of an apartment, residential house in Armenia, if the borrower is a parent or an adopter of the account holder (except guardian),
• for the payment of tuition fees (preschool institution fees) of the account holder or a parent and a family member taken into account in determining the sequential number of the child in question, parent of the Account holder in the process of education in licensed educational institutions in the Republic of Armenia.
• For repayment of principal and interest on the loan extended to a parent of account holder (except guardian) if the loan interest is partially subsidized pursuant to the Procedure approved by Sub-clause 1, Clause 4 of RA Government Resolution #349-N of March 31, 2011 and if there is an opinion of the rural finance facility of Rural Areas Economic Development Program Implementation Unit of Staff of the Government of the Republic of Armenia State Agency about the compliance of actual use of the loan with its initial purpose.
• For the purchase of an apartment, residential house or other real estate (the Property) in remote, border or alpine settlements with the population of up to 1000, Aygut village in Gegharkunik marz, Yeghegnut village of Lori marz, Tatev village of Syunik marz, Itsakar village of Tavush marz, stipulated by RA Government Resolution #1017-N from 14 July 2005, if the purchaser is a parent or adopter of an Account holder (through transferring the amount to the seller’s account).
• Periodical payments through any bank account but no more than AMD 50,000 (Fifty thousand). T
Visit any of the branches of "ID Bank" CJSC to open the State support account.
• ID document of the account holder – the child, and the reference on providing social security number (unless ID card is issued) and /or the social card and/or a statement on non receiving the mentioned documents;
• ID document of the applicant and the reference on providing social security number (unless ID card is issued) and /or the social card and/or a statement on non receiving the mentioned documents;
• Document confirming the status of the applicant (parent, guardian, adopter) with regard to the account holder.
Return of deposits to individuals is guaranteed by the RA Law on “Guarantee of Remuneration of Bank Deposits of Physical Entities”.
If you hold only a dram denominated bank deposit
If you hold only a foreign currency denominated bank deposit
If you hold dram and foreign currency denominated bank deposits
If the dram deposit amount exceeding five million Armenian drams
If the dram deposit amount doesn’t exceed five million Armenian drams
Maximum amount of guaranteed deposit
10 million Armenian dram
5 million Armenian dram
10 million Armenian drams
(only the dram denominated deposit will be guaranteed)
5 million Armenian drams
(the dram denominated bank deposit will be guaranteed entirely, and the foreign currency denominated bank deposit - for the difference between five million Armenian drams and the remunerated dram denominated bank deposit)
ATTENTION! THE INTEREST ACCRUED TO THE DEPOSITED AMOUNT IS CALCULATED ON THE BASIS OF NOMINAL INTEREST RATE. THE ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) SHOWS THE INCOME YOU COULD EARN IF YOU RE-DEPOSITED THE INTEREST.