Loans secured by financial assets
Loans/credit lines secured by financial assets and/or rights of claim on financial assets
You can get this comfortable type of loan secured by financial assets, including facilities deposited on bank account. Interest can be paid either on annuity or discount basis or on favorable terms
Interest rateStarting from 10 %
Maturityap to 24 months
Minimum amountNot specified
Maximum amountUp to 95% of the amount of your financial assets
Loans secured by financial assets
Approved by decision N 350-L of the
Management Board of “ID Bank” CJSC
as of September 17, 2020
Applied since October 5, 2020
The terms mentioned in the bulletin can have been amended.
If you are looking through the bulletin on the website of the Bank, please pay attention to the action date of the information bulletin.
If you are looking through the bulletin on the territory of the Bank or in a paper form, please visit the Bank’s website at www.idbank.am for detailed information (paying attention at the action date of the information bulletin), apply to any branch of the Bank or contact the Bank’s Call Center at (+37410) 59 33 33, (+37460) 27 33 33.
|INFORMATION BULLETIN ON LOANS/CREDIT LINES SECURED BY MONETARY FUNDS AND/OR RIGHT OF CLAIM OF MONETARY FUNDS|
|1.||Loan type||Loan||Credit line|
|3.||Currency||Currency of pledged monetary funds|
|4.||Maximum amount||AMD 100,000,000 or USD 200,000 or EUR/RUR 15,000,000|
|5.||Annual nominal interest rate||Deposit interest +2%|
|6.||Annual effective interest rate ||AMD||3.04% - 12.13%||3.57% - 16.86%|
|USD||2.79% - 14.40%||2.79% - 11.16%|
|EUR||2.54% - 12.14%||2.54% - 8.95%|
|RUB||3.83% - 16.71%||3.57% - 13.41%|
|7.||Annual interest rate accrued on the unused part of the credit line||-||0%|
|8.||Maximum term||Deposit term|
|9.||Minimum term||1 month|
|10.||Minimum amount||AMD 100,000 or its equivalent in a foreign currency|
1. Annuity – equal monthly payments,
2. Privileged – payment of interest amounts on a monthly basis, and payment of principal amount at the end of term
3. Flexible – equal monthly payments of principal amount, payment of interest amounts on a monthly basis.
1. Repayment of interest before the 15th
day of each month in the aggregate amount of interest accrued as of the 1st
day of the same month
2. Repayment of principal amount at the end of term.
|12.||Grace period for credit line repayment||-||
Up to 45 days
no interest is calculated towards non-cash amount used from the credit line during the previous month (except for card to card transfers, intrabank and interbank transfers on the RA territory and transfers between own accounts) if the client makes repayment of the used parts of the credit line before the 15th day of the current month
|13.||Minimum/maximum amount of monthly repayment of credit line||Not defined|
|14.||Maximum loan/collateral ratio||95%|
|15.||Disbursement method||AMD loans are provided non-cash through a current account||non-cash through a payment card|
|foreign currency loans are provided non-cash through a payment card|
|16.||Security||Monetary funds and/or other funds invested by the client or other entity (physical, legal or PE) in the Bank and/or right of claim for such monetary funds|
|17.||Extension of loan/credit line term||
The loan/credit line term can be extended based on the client’s application submitted at least one business day prior to the maturity term of the loan, in accordance with the conditions applied to the given loan type at the Bank as of the extension date, if the client:
1) Has no overdue obligations in terms of loan obligations at the Bank, and
2) The class of the client’s loans at the Bank is “Standard” as of the extension date.
|Requirements to the borrower|
|19.||Age restriction||The borrower’s age must not be below 18 as of the date if acceptance of the loan application.|
|20.||Requirement to the credit history (good credit history)||
For loans up to AMD 20 million or its equivalent in a foreign currency:
Absence of overdue/classified obligations at IDBank as of the date acceptance of the loan application,
For loans exceeding AMD 20 million or its equivalent in a foreign currency:
Absence of overdue/classified obligations in the RA financial-banking system as of the date of acceptance of the loan application.
|21.||Daily fine, penalty for overdue loan||0.1%|
|22.||Daily fine, penalty for overdue interest amount||0.1%|
|23.||Early loan repayment fine||Not defined|
|24.||Grounds for requesting early repayment of the loan||
The Bank’s competent body can request early repayment of the loan, if:
- The information provided for receiving a loan are false or unreliable,
- The client has a classification other than “standard” in terms of loan obligations in the RA financial-banking system,
- The client refuses the payment card,
- Other grounds according to the agreement.
|Payment card and bank account tariffs|
|25.||Type of card||Any type of payment card issued by the Bank except for Visa Classic and Visa Gold types, according to client’s wish.|
|26.||Payment card tariffs||according to Bank tariffs for the given type of card which can be found at the following link: Information bulletin on cards|
|27.||Loan cash withdrawal fee from bank account||Not defined|
|28.||Loan/credit line disbursement commission fee||Not defined|
1) bad credit history
2) provision of false or unreliable information
3) provision of such information which disputes the return of the credit line
4) absence of email address of the client
5) other factors
1) compliance of the borrower’s information with these lending conditions
2) good credit history
|31.||Maximum term for making decision on loan/credit line disbursement||maximum 2 business days after submission of the required documents to the Bank|
|32.||Term for notification about the decision||
1 business day after the decision is made
The Bank can notify the client about the decision made on provision of the loan at the premises of the Bank, by a phone call or e-mail.
|33.||Loan/credit line disbursement term||1 business day after submission of the loan application except for card loans the term for which is 3 business days|
|34.||Maximum decision validity term||15 business days|
|35.||Place of accepting and processing loan/credit line applications||all branches of the Bank|
|List of documents submitted by the client to the Bank|
1. Identity document (original)
2. Social card/public services number (PSN) or statement on absence of PSN (unless the client is an accountholder at the Bank),
3. Legal entity clients shall submit the following documents (unless they are available at the Bank):
3.1 Founding documents – charter with all its further changes and amendments, state register registration certificate with its inserts, and also statement from the registry for joint stock companies.
3.2 Decision of the legal entity’s competent authority on pledge of the relevant property and/or receiving a loan in cases provided by law as well as charter of the legal entity.
3.3 Other documents as requested by the Bank.
4. Email address of the client
 LOAN INTEREST AMOUNTS ARE CALCULATED BASED ON THE NOMINAL INTEREST RATE. LOAN INTEREST AMOUNT IS CALCULATED TOWARDS THE ACTUAL LOAN BALANCE, AND THE EFFECTIVE ANNUAL INTEREST RATE INDICATES HOW MUCH THE LOAN WOULD COST THE CLIENT GIVEN ALL THE INTEREST AND OTHER PAYMENTS ARE MADE IN DEFINED TERMS AND AMOUNTS.In these conditions the annual effective interest rate is calculated taking into account the tariffs for ArCa Classic type of cards. In case of receiving the loan/credit line through other cards issued by the Bank the interest rate may change.
1. Prior to conclusion of a loan agreement the Bank shall provide the client with the individual sheet of essential conditions of the loan which contains the individual conditions of the loan to be provided to the client.
2. The client is entitled to unilaterally terminate the loan agreement without any reason within 7 (seven) business days (time to think) following the conclusion of the latter by returning the received loan amount in full and paying interest accrued in accordance with the actual annual interest rate provided by the agreement.
3. In case of early repayment, the payments, generating the Bank’s income, included in the total cost of crediting the borrower, shall be proportionally reduced.
4. The client is entitled to fulfil (repay) his/her contractual obligations ahead of time irrespective of the fact of such right being prescribed by the loan agreement or not.
5. Loan interest amounts shall be calculated based on the effective interest rate. Loan interest amount shall be calculated against actual loan balance.
6. The effective annual interest rate indicates the cost of the loan for the client given all the interest amounts and fees are repaid in the defined terms and amounts.
7. The order of effective annual interest rate calculation is presented at the following link: Guideline on effective annual interest rate calculation.
8. In case of foreign currency loans, the effective interest rate calculation is based on the exchange rate published on the official website of the RA Central Bank at the moment of provision of loan. The effective interest rate can change depending on the change of the exchange rate published on the official website of the RA Central Bank.
9. In case of foreign currency loans, the interest amounts calculated towards the principal loan amount can also be paid in the loan currency upon the client’s request.
10. In case of foreign currency loans, the changes of foreign currency exchange rates can impact the loan repayments.
11. In case of failure to perform interest and loan repayments on time the pledged property and/or monetary funds can be confiscated in an order prescribed by law, and the Bank shall send the information on the client to the credit bureau within a maximum of three business days, where the client’s credit history is being shaped.
12. A bad credit history can prevent a client from receiving loans in the future.
13. In case if the collateral is not sufficient to fulfil a client’s obligations at the expense of the collateral in the event of failure to fulfil obligations by the clients, the obligations can be repaid at the expense of other property of the client.
14. While performing overdue obligations, the repayments shall be implemented in the following order: cost of confiscation, including litigation expenses (if applicable), interest penalty, penalty for principal loan amount, interest, service fee and commissions /if applicable/ and principal loan amount. The Lender is entitled to unilaterally change the order of repayments mentioned in this provision at any time.
15. Disputes arising between the parties can be settled in a court proceeding or by the Financial system mediator (in the order prescribed by the RA law on “Financial system mediator”), located at 0010, Yerevan, 15 M. Khorenatsi St, “Elite Plaza” business center, 7th floor, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone – (+37460) 701111, fax – (+37410) 582421. Moreover, if the property claim does not exceed 500 000 (five hundred thousand) AMD or equivalent in foreign currency, the decisions of the Financial System Mediator cannot be challenged by the Bank.
16. According to the agreement with the USA based on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) the Bank may collect additional information for the purpose of identification of the fact of the client being a US taxpayer.
17. For the purpose of proper study of the client as defined by RA law on “Combating money laundering and terrorism financing”, the Bank may require additional documents or information based on “Know Your Client” principle.
18. The Client has the right to communicate with the Bank through a preferred means of communication: e-mail or regular post. The electronic means of communication is the most comfortable. It is available 24/7 and is free of the risk of losing information in paper as well as ensures confidentiality.
19. The conditions of providing statements, their copies, references during the validity of the loan agreement can be found at the following link: Tariffs.
20. The list of branches and ATMs of the Bank, information on their locations and working hours can be found at the following link: Branches and ATMs.
21. Remote servicing by the Bank is provided thought the IDBanking.am online system and Idram mobile application. The order and tariffs on rendering remote services are presented in “Public terms on rendering remote banking services”.
ATTENTION! THE BANK IS CONTROLLED BY THE RA CENTRAL BANK
Public service number /reference on non-receiving the PSN