Idram Rocket Visa
Annual interest on the positive balance4.5%
Use the money from your card account, make non-cash purchases at commercial outlets and in the internet, get 0.5% chashback for each transaction. The card can be ordered online, from IDBanking system, Idram's website, Idram mobile application or in the branches of the Bank and, if you prefer, you can get it via delivery, within 2-5 business days after ordering the card online. Card account opening is free of charge.
Co-branded cardholder can be a physical person above 14 (fourteen), who uses a payment card issued by the Bank or who has applied for a Bank card.
Idram Rocket Visa card
Why you need to get Idram Rocket Visa payment card.
- The card is provided free of charge, with no annual service fee.
- 4.5% income is calculated on the positive balance of the card account.
- You can get 0.5% cashback for each transaction any time you make an online purchase with a card at the sale points and on the Internet.
The payment card is provided to the owner in the branches of the Bank, as well as via delivery.
Until December 31, 2019 IDBank donates another 5% cashback while making a QR or NFC non-contact payments with Idram Rocket Visa card via Idram application.
|2.||Card issuance within 5 business days||Free of charge2|
|3.||Validity period||5 years|
||Urgent issuance3 within 1 business day||5 000 AMD|
||Card account opening||Free of charge|
||Card account annual service fee||Free of charge|
||Minimum balance of the card account||Not specified|
||Annual simple interest rate calculated on the balance of the card account||AMD 4.5%|
||Issuance of duplicate card for the same validity period in case the card or the PIN code is damaged, or stolen, or the card is invalid||AMD 2 000|
||Re-issuance of expired cards||Free of charge|
||Card blocking||Free of charge|
||Card unblocking||Free of charge|
||Entrance of the card into the international STOP list (for 7 days period in one region)||AMD 10 000|
||Monthly provision of the card account statement at the Bank, through post or e-mail||Free of charge|
||Additional provision of the card account statement at the Bank, through post or e-mail4||AMD 1 000|
||Fee for each SMS||Free of charge5|
||Provision of an additional card||Free of charge|
||Annual service fee for the additional card||AMD 3 000|
||Cash deposit on the card account||Free of charge|
||Cash deposit on the card account through Idram application||Free of charge|
||Cash withdrawal fee (from the Bank’s ATMs)||0.5%|
||Cash withdrawal fee (from cash withdrawal points, POS terminals)||0.5%|
||Cash withdrawal from the Bank’s cash withdrawal points, without the use of the card||According to the fees established for cash withdrawal from POS terminals for each card type|
||Fees for withdrawing cash from ArCa system other banks’ cash withdrawal points||1.0%|
||Cash withdrawal fee for the ATMs of foreign banks and banks which are not members of ArCa system||1.5%, minimum 1 500 AMD|
||Fee for card to card transfers (through ATMs and virtual card)||0.5%|
||Fee for non-cash transactions||Free of charge|
||Daily cash withdrawal limit||AMD 2 500 000|
||Daily quantity of cash withdrawal transactions||10|
||Fee for temporary or permanent change of the limit||AMD 1 000|
||Closing of the card account and card return||Free of charge|
||Cashback on purchases: for purchases made through POS terminals of banks accredited by ArCa system (including internet environment)6||0.5%7|
||Cashback on purchases: for purchases made through POS terminals of banks not accredited by ArCa system (including internet environment)||0.5%7|
1 Idram Rocket Visa card can be ordered only through IDBanking online system and Idram web-sites, as well as from Idram mobile application.
2For the delivery of the card to the customer’s preferred address one-time fee 1000 AMD is applied.
3Urgent issuance of the card is available in Vardanants branch only.
4Issuance of the statement in the RA or outside the RA is carried out in case there is a sum of money corresponding to the postal service fee and the tariffs of the Bank.
5The service operates for transactions costing 500AMD and more.
6This Cashback isn’t paid for purchases made in the service centres of the following fields: telecommunication, utility, e-money, payments to state agencies(taxes, duties and other payments) and benevolent donations, as well as services provided by banks and other financial organizations.
7For the transactions made during the given month Cashback is calculated and paid until the 25th of the next month. From the received Cashback an income tax is charged and paid to the RA state budget, according to the order and amount defined in the RA “Law on Income Tax”.
Additional terms and conditions
1. The Bank’s cards are settlement cards, and enable withdrawal of cash within the limits available for the cardholder, card crediting, making non-cash transactions/operations, on the account of facilities available on the card account and credit line/overdraft provided by the Bank.
2. VAT taxable fees include the VAT.
3. The Bank has the right to unilaterally change the size of interest for funds available on the account upon giving 15 days prior notice to the cardholder.
4. The Bank acts as a tax agent and has the right to calculate and pay tax on income (10%) from the interest received for funds available on the account.
5. Any disputes between the Parties shall be resolved through negotiations. Disputes between the Parties may be resolved by the Financial System Mediator (in accordance with the RA Law On Financial system mediator) or in Arbitrage (in order, set by the RA “On commercial arbitrage”).
6. The customer is also given an envelope with special PIN code inside. The PIN code must be used by the customer only, who must keep the PIN code inaccessible for the third parties. The PIN code is recommended to keep away from the card.
7. Upon the expiration of validity term the cards are re-issued by the consent of the cardholder.
8. Exchange rate for card transactions denominated in foreign currency (where the card account currency is different from the card transaction currency) are determined by the Bank.
9. In case the customer discloses discrepancies in the transactions related with the account, he/she may appeal to the Bank within 15 days period after receiving the account statement. The statement is considered accepted by the Bank if no appeal has been received within the mentioned period. The appeal is submitted to the Bank in the form of written application. The Bank proceeds the appeal received in due time, by performing actions applicable by the local and international payment system.
10. If the card is lost, the customer must within the possible shortest period through phone call or other applicable way notify:
“Armenian card” CJSC processing center, 24 - hour phone number (010) 592222 or Call center of the Bank by (010)59 33 33 phone number, from 09:00 till 22:00 on business days, From 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays and Sundays or Visit any branch of the Bank with a passport.
Operations through the card will be immediately suspended the moment the Bank gets a notice on losing the card.
The Bank isn’t liable for harm caused to the cardholder during the period between losing the card and giving notice to the Bank. The customer must visit the Bank after suspending the card and submit written application, on the basis of which the Bank should within 2 -5 business days provide the customer new card.
11. Upon the customer’s written request, the card service can be terminated before the validity term and the card account closed. The balance available on the card account is returned to the customer. The card is to be returned to the Bank.
12. An example of interest calculation:
Date of crediting the card: 01.08.2018
Credited amount: 100,000 AMD
Annual interest rate: 4.5%
Payment of interest amount: at the end of the term during which the amount remains on the card – 365 days
Tax on income – 10 %
Calculated interest amount: 100,000 x 4.5% : 365 x 364 = 4487.67 AMD
Tax on income amount: 4487.67 x 10% = 448.77 AMD
Income received by the cardholder: 4038.90 AMD
13. Providing supplementary card:
• The cardholder (the main cardholder) can claim from the Bank supplementary card(s) to his /her card (main card) for himself/herself or for the third party.
• The type of the supplementary card can be different from the type of the main card8, however, the class of the card should be either equal to or less than the main card.
• Transactions made through the supplementary card are recorded and expressed on the main card account.
• The main cardholder can submit written application to the Bank, in which he/she would specify the daily withdrawals limit and daily transactions limit for the supplementary card.
• Obligations assumed towards the Bank due to transactions carried out by the main and the supplementary cards are considered to be the obligations of the main cardholder.
• The supplementary card is re-issued upon the consent of the Main cardholder or the supplementary cardholder.
• The supplementary card holders must immediately notify the Bank about the death of the main cardholder, his/her incapability, insolvency, or bankruptcy, and they must not use the card in such cases. 14. Additional fees can be applied by the acquiring bank if cash is withdrawn from ATMs and POS terminals of other banks.
15. Additional fees can be applied for card to card transfers through ATMs and terminals of other banks/by the bank serving the given ATMs and terminals.
16. Other provisions are defined by card agreements made by and between the Bank and the cardholder, rules of the Bank on payment card processing (hereinafter referred to as the Rules), internal legal acts and settlement systems (ArCa, Visa, MasterCard) rules.
17. Return of funds available on card account is guaranteed by the RA Law on “Guarantee of Remuneration of Bank Deposits of Physical Entities”.
Remuneration of bank deposits of “ID Bank” CJSC to individuals is guaranteed by “Deposit guarantee fund of Armenia” in the amount subject to remuneration, particularly:
If you hold only a AMD denominated deposit in the same bank
If you hold only a foreign currency denominated deposit in the same bank
If you hold AMD and foreign currency
If the AMD deposit amount exceeds five million AMD
If the AMD deposit amount doesn’t exceed five million Armenian drams
Maximum amount of guaranteed deposit
10 million Armenian drams
5 million Armenian drams
10 million Armenian drams (only the AMD denominated deposit will be guaranteed)
5 million Armenian drams (the AMD denominated deposit is fully guaranteed, and the foreign currency denominated bank deposit – in the size of the difference between five million Armenian drams and the dram denominated bank deposit)
8 If the supplementary card differs from the main card, it would not make advantage of the Cashback stipulated by points 32 and 33 hereof for the main card
Social card (SSN)