Bond secured loans
Loans secured with bonds
Get use of the loan secured with bonds! Receive the loan in the amount of 95% of nominal value of the pledged bonds. You can repay the loan either on the annuity basis or discount basis.
Interest rateFor USD (for the same currency of bonds) – annual coupon yield + 1%
For AMD (if the currency of the bond is US dollars) – refinancing interest rate of the CBA + 5%
Maturitytill the date of repayment of bonds
Minimal amountNot specified
Maximum amount250 000 000 AMD
Bond secured loans
General terms and conditions
|1||Type of the loan||Loan||Credit line|
|2||Minimum amount /limit||Not specified|
|3||Maximum amount /limit||250 000 000 Armenian drams or equal foreign currency|
|4||Currency||US dollars, Armenian drams|
|5||Annual interest rate for the loan/credit line||
For US dollars (for the same currency bonds) – annual coupon yield + 1%,
For Armenian drams (where the bonds are denominated in US dollars) – Refinancing interest rate of the CBA + 5%
|6||Annual interest rate, calculated for the unused part of the credit line||0%|
|7||Loan to collateral ratio||
1) For the repayment of the loan on annuity basis – in the amount of 95% of the nominal value of pledged bonds, for loans denominated in US dollars, and 85% for loans denominated in the Armenian drams.
2) For discount repayment – in the amount of 100% of the of the nominal value of pledged bonds, for loans denominated in US dollars, and 90 % for loans denominated in the Armenian drams
3) For credit line - in the amount of 95% of the nominal value of pledged bonds, for loans denominated in US dollars, and 85% for loans denominated in the Armenian drams.
Annuity – equal monthly repayment,
Discount – repayment of interest at the time of disbursement and the principal amount – at the end of the term.
1) Repayment of interest – untill the 15th day of each month in the aggregate amount of interest accrued as of the 1st day of the same month
2) Repayment of the principal at the maturity
Grace period for credit line repayment
Interest rates on a non-cash credit line up to 45 days for the previous month (except for transfers from card to card, intrabank and interbank transfers through the Bank-Client system in Armenia and their own accounts) are not calculated if the client has redeemed the used part of the credit line until the 15th day of the current month
|10||Maximum term||Until the repayment date of the bond|
|11||Method of disbursement||Cash||
Non-cash, via payment card
|Non-cash, via payment card*|
|12||Security||Bonds issued by "ID Bank" CJSC by the client or other person (individual, legal entity)|
Terms of extension
May be extended at the maturity of the loan/credit line, if:
1. As of the time of extension the borrower doesn’t have any classified/overdue loan obligation,
2. The term may be extended maximum till the day of repayment of bonds.
*Loans extended in foreign currency are provided by payment card only.
Requirements to the borrower
1) An individual, resident of RA
2) An individual, non-resident of RA
3) Legal entity – resident of RA Except for companies – participants of the financial market, according to the RA legislation
|15||Eligible age of the individuals||On the date of accepting loan application the age of the borrower must not be less than 18.|
|16||Requirements to the credit history of individuals or legal entities, RA residents||As of the date of disbursing the loan the borrower must not have overdue/classified obligations|
Terms and rates of payment card
|17||Type of payment card||
1) The type of payment card, provided to the borrowers, individuals:
- MasterCard Standard/credit lines in the amount below 5 000 000 Armenian drams / USD 10 000 / 650 000 Russian rubles,
- Visa Gold for loans/ credit lines in the amount of 5 000 001 Armenian drams/USD 10 001/ 650 001 Russian Ruble to 25 000 000 Armenian drams/USD 50 000/ 3 200 000 Russian Rubles,
- Visa Platinum for loans/ credit lines in the amount above 25 000 001 Armenian drams/USD5 0 001/ 3 200 001 Russian Rubles
2) Type of the payment card provided to legal entities– Visa Business- regardless of the amount of the credit/credit line
|18||Annual service fee for payment card||
Free of charge
|19||Cashing through ATMs and cashing points||According to the rates applicable in the Bank|
|20||Minimum balance of card account||Not specified|
|Fine, penalty for overdue loan (per day)||
|Fine, penalty for overdue interest (per day)||0.1%|
Other terms and conditions
Reasons for rejecting the loan/credit line
1) Negative credit history,
2) such information about the client, which puts in doubt thethe information provided by the client to the Bank,
3) such information about the client, which puts in doubt the return of the loan,
4 ) Other grounds
|23||Maximum term making decision on disbursing the loan/credit line||2 business days|
|24||Term for notification||
1 business day after the decision is made
|25||Term for disbursement||1 business day after submitting loan application, and 3 business days for card loans|
Maximum term of decision validity
||15 business days|
|27||Place of accepting the loan application and execution of the loan/credit line||All branches|
How to calculate annual actual interest rate for bond secured loans:
• Loan amount - 10 000 000 AMD,
• Annual interest rate - 11.25%
• Maturity - 24 months,
• Annual actual interest rate - 11.81 %:
Method of calculation of interest amount
Interest amount is applied to the reduced balance with the account of 365 days a year.
ATTENTION: THE INTEREST ACCRUED ON THE CREDIT AMOUNT IS CALCULATED ON THE BASIS OF NOMINAL INTEREST RATE. THE ACTUAL ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE SHOWS THE COST OF THE LOAN IF YOU PAY THE INTEREST AND OTHER DUE PAYMENTS WITHIN THE DEFINED TERMS AND AMOUNTS.
Early repayment of the loan
No early repayment fee is charged
Exchange rate effect
Taking into account the fact that the Bank provides loans in both Armenian drams and foreign currency, the borrower should understand that foreign currency fluctuations can have either positive or negative impact on the loan repayment.
Loan request rejection
The Bank may reject loan applications of those clients, who fail to meet the program requirements or if the Bank is not sure of the solvency of clients; the Bank can provide written notice on rejection upon request of the client. The Bank is liable to provide such information on rejecting the loan to other banks of RA and credit organizations (according to the RA Law on banking secrecy).
ATTENTION: IN CASE YOU FAIL TO REPAY THE LOAN INTEREST AND/OR PRINCIPAL WHEN IT IS DUE, YOUR ASSETS CAN BE SEIZED. THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR OVERDUE LIABILITIES WILL BE RECORDED IN THE CREDIT REGISTER.
If the funds received as a result of disposal of pledged property are not enough to cover the borrower's liabilities under the loan, such liabilities may be paid on the account of other equivalent assets of the borrower.
Public service number (reference on non-receiving PNS)