Annual service fee1 500 AMD
CurrencyAMD, USD, EUR, RUB
Annual % on the positive balance0%
ArCa Classic cards are provided to individuals – resident and non residents. You can receive the card within two business days after submitting the application. Card account is opened for free.
Any physical person above 14 (fourteen), who uses payment card issued by the Bank or applied to the Bank to receive the card can be a cardholder of the Bank.
by Decision No 486-Լ of the
Management Board of “IDBank” CJSC
as of November 27, 2020
Enters into force starting December 1, 2020
The terms mentioned in the bulletin may have been amended.
If you are looking through the bulletin on the website of the Bank, please pay attention to the action date of the bulletin.
If you are looking through the bulletin in a paper form, please visit the Bank’s website at www.idbank.am, for detailed information (paying attention to the action date of the bulletin), apply to any branch of the Bank or call the Bank’s Call center at 010 593333 or 060 273333.
ARCA PAYMENT CARDS
|Type of the card||ArCa Classic|
|1.||Card currency||Armenian dram, EUR, US dollar, Russian RUB|
|2.||Card issuance within 2-5 business days 1||Free|
|3.||Validity term||2 years|
|4.||Urgent issuance (within 1 business day)2||5,000 AMD|
|5.||Annual card account service fee||AMD 1,500|
|6.||Card account minimum balance||Not specified|
|7.||Annual simple interest rate calculated against card account balance||Annual simple interest rate||Annual percentage yield|
|8.||Issuance of duplicate card in case the card or the PIN code is damaged, or is invalid , stolen or for the same validity period||AMD 1,000|
|9.||Re-issuance of expired card||Free|
|12.||Keeping the card in the international STOP list (for 7 days period in one region)||10,000 AMD|
|13.||Providing monthly statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||Free|
|14.||Providing additional statement from the card account at the Bank, through post 3 or e-mail,||1,000 AMD|
|15.||Fee for each SMS||Free|
|16.||Providing additional card||Free|
|17.||Annual service fee for additional card||1,000 AMD|
|18.||Replenishment of card account||
according to the tariff set by the Bank for the given day
|19.||Cash withdrawal fee (from the Bank’s ATMs)||0.5%|
|20.||Cash withdrawal fee (from the Bank’s cash withdrawal points, POS terminals)||0.5%|
|21.||Cash withdrawal from the Bank’s cash withdrawal points, without the use of the card||According to the fees established for cash withdrawal from withdrawal points (POS terminals) for each card type|
|22.||Cash withdrawal from ArCa system other banks’ cash withdrawal points||1%|
|23.||Cash withdrawal fee for the withdrawal with the use of cards from ATMs of foreign banks and banks not being members of ArCa system||-|
|24.||Fee for card to card transfer (through ATMs and virtual card)||
Through ATMs and through the ArCa application
|In case of transfers via IDBanking.am and Idram platforms from card accounts of the synchronized cardholders of the Bank to ArCa system members’ cards||0.5%|
|In case of transfers via IDBanking.am and Idram platforms from card accounts of the synchronized cardholders of the Bank to the cards of the Bank||Free|
|25.||Fee for non-cash transactions||Free|
|26.||Daily cash withdrawal limit||
USD/ EUR 1,000
|27.||Limit for cash withdrawal transactions per day||10|
|28.||Fee for temporary or permanent change of the limit||AMD 1,000|
|29.||Closing of the card account and card return||Free|
1The card is activated according to the Bank’s Rules of maintenance of payment cards (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) available: Rules.
2Urgent issuance of the card can be done only at Vardanants branch. Address: Vardanants 13 Yerevan, RA, tel.: +37410 593333, +37460 273333.
3Account statement is provided within and out of the territory of the Republic of Armenia upon the existence of available funds on the card account of the cardholder according to the fees applicable by the Bank.
General terms and conditions
1. The Bank’s cards are settlement cards, and these cards enable withdrawal of cash within the limits available for the cardholder, card crediting, making non-cash transactions/operations, on the account of facilities available on the card account and credit line/overdraft provided by the Bank.
2. VAT taxable fees include the VAT.
3. Fees for salary cards issuance and processing are determined separately, according to respective agreements.
4. The Bank has the right to unilaterally change the size of interest for facilities available on the account upon giving 15 days prior notice on the official web site of the Bank.
5. Interest accrued with respect to the balance of card account are paid on monthly basis.
6. Interest on the balance of card account will be accruing from the day following the date of card crediting till the date preceding the date of returning the amount to the customer, the date of withdrawal of the amount on any grounds.
7. The Bank acts as a tax agent and has the right to calculate and pay tax on income (10%) from the interest received for facilities available on the account.
8. Disputes arising between the Parties can be settled through court or by means of the Financial system mediator (as prescribed by RA law on “Financial System Mediator”): address – 15 M. Khorenatsi St. Yerevan 0010, “Elite Plaza” business center, 7th floor, e-mail –firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number – (+37460) 70-11-11, fax – (+37410) 58-24-21.
9. For the purpose of proper study of the client in accordance with the RA law “On combating money laundering and terrorism financing” the Bank may require additional documents or information on the “know your client” principle.
10. According to the agreement with the USA based on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) the Bank may collect additional information for the purpose of identification of the fact of the client being a US taxpayer.
11. In order to activate SMS service and e-mail address, you need to visit any branch of the Bank and fill in the appropriate application. Don’t forget to take ID document.
12. Card is provided to the client within 2-5 banking days after submitting the application to the Bank and after signing the maintenance agreement.
13. The client is also given an envelope with special PIN code inside or the client should enter the card into the ATM of the Bank and choose the button “Activate the card”. After that, a one-time code will be sent to the mobile number of the client, which was registered at the Bank. After entering this code into the ATM, the client will be asked to create a PIN code of the card putting in a four-digit number. The PIN code must be used by the client only, who must keep the PIN code access impossible for the third parties. It is recommended to keep the PIN code away from the card
14. The card is activated by the Bank within 1 business day after the cardholder receives the card and the PIN. The card, which was ordered online, can be activated by the customer through IDBanking online system or Idram application.
15. Upon the expiration of validity term, the cards are re-issued by the consent of the cardholder within 2-5 business days after the date of respective application.
16. Priority Pass card issuance and re-issuance is free of charge for the Visa Platinium cardholders. Each entry to Priority Pass lounges is 15000 AMD for each person.
17. The card enables performing transactions in both card account currency and other currency, at the exchange rate set by the Bank for the given day of transaction.
18. The Bank is not liable for loss incurred due to difference because of such foreign exchange.
19. All fees are charged in Armenian drams. Fees applicable on cards in foreign currency are charged in accordance with the exchange rates set by the Bank as of the given date.
20. The rights of the account holder to manage the card account and the cash facilities available thereon can be restricted based on application presented by the compulsory law enforcement or tax authorities made based on a court decision.
21. On the basis of a court decision the compulsory law enforcement and tax authorities may charge facilities without the instruction of the account holder.
22. In case there are loan obligations between the Bank and the account holder the cash facilities are charged from the account without further authorization, in order provided by the loan agreement.
23. The client has the right to communicate with the Bank through a preferred means of communication: e-mail or regular post. The electronic means of communication is the most comfortable. It is available in 24/7 regime and is free of the risk of losing information in paper as well as ensures confidentiality.
24. In case of disclosing discrepancies in the transactions related with the account the client may appeal to the Bank within 15 days period after receiving the account statement. The statement is considered accepted by the Bank if no appeal has been received within the mentioned period. The appeal is submitted to the Bank in the form of written application. The Bank proceeds the appeal received in due time, by performing actions applicable by the local and international payment system.
25. If the card is lost the client must within the possible shortest period through a phone call or other applicable way notify:
✓“ArmenianCard” CJSC processing center, calling on 24 - hour phone number (010) 592222 or
✓Call center of the Bank on (010)59 33 33 phone number, from 09:00 till 22:00 on business days, from 09:00-18:00 on Saturdays and Sundays, or
✓visit any branch of the Bank with ID document
Operations through the card will be immediately suspended in case the Bank gets notice from the customer about losing the card.
After the card is lost, the Bank isn’t liable for the harm caused to the cardholder, until the Bank is given a notice about the loss.
After the card suspension, the client must visit the Bank and submit written application, based on which the Bank should provide a new card to the client within 2-5business days. Details are available in the Bank’s rules for maintenance of payment card: Rules.
26. The card service is terminated before the expiration date and the card account is closed according to the cardholder's written application. The card account balance is returned to the customer. The card must be returned to the bank.
27. In case the account is not being used throughout a year after closing the card, and the card account balance is less than AMD 1000, or equivalent foreign currency, the account shall be closed on the initiative of the Bank, by charging fee equivalent to the balance available on the account.
28. Notice: the interest amounts with respect to the customer’s account balance are calculated on the basis of the nominal annual interest rate. The nominal interest rate indicates how much interest would the client gain given the interest amounts and other payments with regard to the deposit were paid to him/her on time and in the defined amounts. The annual interest income calculation procedure is available: Calculation of Annual interest income.
29. How to calculate interest․
Date of crediting the card: 01.08.2018
Credited amount: 100,000 AMD
Annual interest rate: 4%
Payment of interest amount: at the maturity,
term during which the amount remains on the card – 365 days
Tax on income – 10 %
Calculated interest amount: 100,000 x 4% : 365 x 364 = 3989.04
Tax on income amount: 3989.04 x 10% = 398.90 AMD
30. Providing supplementary card:
· The cardholder (the main cardholder) can apply to the Bank for supplementary card(s) to his /her card (main card) for himself/herself or for the third party.
· The type of the supplementary card can be different from the type of the main card, however, the class of the card should be either equal to or less than the main card.
· Transactions made through the supplementary card are recorded and reflected on the main card account.
· The main cardholder can submit written application to the Bank, in which he/she would specify the daily withdrawals limit and daily transactions limit over the supplementary card.
· Obligations assumed towards the Bank due to transactions carried out by the main and the supplementary cards shall be deemed the obligations of the main cardholder.
· The supplementary card shall be re-issued upon the consent of the Main cardholder or the supplementary cardholder.
· The supplementary card holders must immediately notify the Bank on the death of the main cardholder, his/her incapability, insolvency, or bankruptcy, and not to use the card in such cases.
31. For cash withdrawal from ATMs and pos terminals of other banks, additional fee may be applied by the bank, which carries out the service of the given ATM or pos terminal.
32. For card to card transactions made through ATMs of other banks, additional fee may be applied by the bank, which carries out the service of the given ATM.
33. 3D Secure information security system is applied for the transactions carried out through cards in virtual environment. When making any transaction through the card it is necessary to pay attention to identification verified by the payment system (For Visa Verified by Visa, for Mastercard verified by MastercardSecureCode, for ArCa verified by ArCaSecurePay). The Bank shall not be held liable for failure of a transaction if such failure was due to not receipt of 3D Secure security code for any technical reason or any reason beyond the Bank’s control.
34. The list of branches and ATMs of the Bank, information on their locations and working hours can be found: Branches and ATMs.
35. Remote service by the Bank is provided through IDBanking.am online system the information on the terms and tariffs of which can be found: Public terms of providing remote banking services.
36. In order to receive a payment card you need to present the following documents:
✓ Payment card application,
✓ Identity document
✓ Social service number or reference on non receiving SSN
37. Any other provisions with regard to use, maintenance, security, claims of transaction carried out through the cards, which are not included in this information bulletin, are the same as stipulated by the Rules, respective agreements on issuance, provision and maintenance of payment cards by and between the Bank and the cardholder, internal legal acts and the rules of the Bank and the Rules of payment and settlement systems (ArCa, Visa, Mastercard).
38. Prior to concluding an agreement the Bank must provide the customer with the Rules.
39. Return of funds available on card account is guaranteed by the RA Law on “Guarantee of Remuneration of Bank Deposits of Physical Entities”.
Reimbursement of bank deposits of physical entities in “IDBank” CJSC is guaranteed by the “Deposit Guarantee Fund of Armenia” in the amounts of deposits subject to reimbursement, particularly:
Currency structure of deposit
If you hold only a dram denominated deposit with the same bank
If you hold only a foreign currency denominated deposit with the same bank
If you hold dram and foreign currency denominated deposits with the same bank
If the dram deposit amount exceeding 7 million Armenian drams
If the dram deposit amount doesn’t exceed 7 million Armenian drams
Maximum amount of guaranteed deposit
16 million Armenian dram
7 million Armenian dram
16 million Armenian drams (only the dram denominated deposit will be guaranteed)
7 million Armenian drams
ATTENTION: THE BANK IS CONTROLLED BY THE RA CENTRAL BANK