Visa Infinite card
Annual service fee100 000 AMD
CurrencyArmenian dram, US dollar, EUR, RUB
Annual interest payable on positive balance0.25%-4%
Visa Infinite cards
Visa payment cards are the most known worldwide. They are accepted in all trade points, all service based institutions and ATMs.
Visa Infinite payment card is the Visa Premium group top class card. It accentuates your high status worldwide, and provides almost infinite possibilities, thus completely corresponding with its name.
Card issuance and processing fees
|1.||Card currency||Armenian dram, EUR, US dollar, Russian RUB|
|2.||Card issuance within 2-5 business days||Free|
|4.||Urgent issuance (within 1 business day)||5 000 AMD|
|5.||Annual card account service fee||
100 000 AMD
|6.||Card account minimum balance||Not specified|
Annual simple interest rate for card account balance
|8.||Issuance of duplicate card against damaged card, or invalid card, stolen card or PIN code for the same validity period||20 000 AMD|
|9.||Re-issuance of expired card||Free|
|12.||Keeping the card in the international STOP list (for 7 days period in one region)||10 000 AMD|
|13.||Providing monthly statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||Free|
|14.||Providing additional statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||1 000 AMD|
|15.||Fee for each SMS||Free|
|16.||Providing additional card||Free|
|17.||Annual service fee for additional card||50 000 AMD|
For AMD, USD, EUR – free
For RUB – according the tariff determined by the Bank as of the given day
|19.||Cash withdrawing fee (from the Bank’s ATMs)||0.5%|
|20.||Cash withdrawing fee (from cash withdrawal points, POS terminals)||0.5%|
|21.||Cash withdrawing from the Bank’s cash withdrawal points, without the use of the card||According to the fees established for cash withdrawal from POS terminals for each card type|
|22.||Fees for withdrawing cash from ArCa system other banks’ cash withdrawal points||1%|
|23.||Cash withdrawal fee for the withdrawal with cards from ATMs of foreign banks and banks not being members of ArCa system||1.5%, minimum 1 500 AMD|
|24.||Fee for card to card transfer (through ATMs and virtual card)||0.5%|
|25.||Fee for non-cash transactions||Free|
|26.||Daily cash withdrawing limit||
5 000 000 AMD,
10 000 USD/EUR,
500 000 RUB
|27.||Daily cash withdrawal transactions||10|
|28.||Fee for temporary or permanent change of the limit||1 000 AMD|
|29.||Closing of the card account and card return||Free|
Urgent issuance of card is available in Vardanants branch only.
 Account statement is provided in and out of the territory of the Republic of Armenia upon the existence of available funds on the card account of the card holder according to the fees applicable by the Bank.
1. Free international concierge service, which includes 24 hour information provision, ticket booking, and other services.
2. Speed Pass service, form the airplane to the car and vice versa, visa matters assistance upon arrival, etc.
3. Up to USD 1.000.000 (one million) insurance for the cardholder and family members (spouse, children, up to 5 members) travelling with the cardholder, if 50% and more travel fees are paid through Visa Infinite card. Insurance includes medical indemnity, baggage loss, flight delay, accidents, etc.
4. Unlimited airport lounge access through Lounge Key.
5. Insurance service, which includes purchase insurance (loss, damage of purchased goods), extended warranty (24 month warranty in addition to the original manufacturer’s warranty for an item purchased).
6. Special discounts and promotions worldwide.
7. Visa Infinite cardholders will get Priority Pass card issued and re-issued free of charge. Priority Pass access fee is 15.000 AMD per person, which can vary depending on the airport.
8. Free 90 days insurance from “ID Bank” CJSC, effective over 1 year period, for several trips. Insurance coverage territory – worldwide, insurance amount – EUR 30.000 (thirty thousand). Franchise is not applied.
9. Information on other benefits are available at http://www.visapremium.com:
1. The Bank’s cards are settlement cards, and these cards enable withdrawal of cash within the limits available for the cardholder, card crediting, making non-cash transactions/operations, on the account of facilities available on the card account and credit line/overdraft provided by the Bank.
2. VAT taxable fees include the VAT.
3. Fees for salary cards issuance and processing are determined separately, according to respective agreements.
4. The Bank has the right to unilaterally change the size of interest for facilities available on the account upon giving 15 days prior notice to the card holder.
5. The Bank acts as a tax agent and has the right to calculate and pay tax on income (10%) from the interest received for facilities available on the account.
6. Any disputes between the Parties are resolved through negotiations.
Disputes between the Parties may be resolved by the Financial System Mediator (in accordance with the RA Law On Financial system mediator) or in Arbitrage (in the order, set by the RA “On commercial arbitrage”).
7. In order to activate SMS service and e-mail address, you need to visit the Head office of the Bank or any branch and fill in the appropriate application. Don’t forget to take ID document.
8. Card is provided to the client within 2-5 banking days after submitting the application to the Bank and after signing the maintenance agreement.
9. The client is also given an envelope with special PIN code inside. The PIN code must be used by the client only, who must keep the PIN code access impossible for the third parties. It is recommended to keep the PIN code away from the card.
10. Upon the expiration of validity term the cards are re-issued by the consent of the cardholder.
11. Priority Pass cards are given to Visa Platinium cardholders free of charge; re-issuance is free of charge as well. Each entry to Priority Pass halls anywhere is AMD 15.000 per person.
12. Exchange rate for card transactions denominated in foreign currency (where the card account currency is different from the card transaction currency) is determined by the Bank.
13. In case of disclosing discrepancies in the transactions related with the account the client may appeal to the Bank within 15 days period after receiving the account statement. The statement is considered accepted by the Bank if no appeal has been received within the mentioned period. The appeal is submitted to the Bank in the form of written application. The Bank proceeds the appeal received in due time, by performing actions applicable by the local and international payment system.
14. If the card is lost the client must within the possible shortest period through a phone call or other applicable way notify: “ArmenianCard” CJSC processing center, calling on 24 - hour phone number (010) 592222 or Call center of the Bank on (010)59 33 33 phone number, from 09:00 till 22:00 on business days, from 09:00-18:00 on Saturdays Sundays or visit any branch of the Bank with ID document.
Operations through the card will be immediately suspended in case the Bank gets notice from the customer about losing the card.
After the card is lost, the Bank isn’t liable for the harm caused to the cardholder, until the Bank is given a notice about the loss. After the card suspension, the client must visit the Bank and submit written application, on the basis of which the Bank should days provide a new card to the client within 2 -5 business days.
15. The card service is terminated before the expiration date and the card account is closed according to the cardholder's written application. The card account balance is returned to the customer. The card is subject to be returned to the bank.
16. An example of interest rate calculation:
The date of entering the amount of money on the card: 01.08.2018
The amount entered: 100,000 AMD
Annual interest rate: 4%
Interest payment: at the end of the term, the term for leaving the money on the card: 365 days
Income tax rate: 10%
Calculated interest: 100,000 x 4% : 365 x 364 = 3989.04 AMD
Income tax rate։ 3989.04 x 10% = 398.90 AMD
The cardholder’s income: 3590.14 AMD
17. Supplementary card provision:
• The cardholder (the main cardholder) can get cards from the Bank, which are supplementary to his card (the main card), both for himself and for a third party.
• The supplementary card can be different from the type of the main card, however, the class of the card should be either equal to or less than the main card.
• Transactions made through the supplementary card are recorded and reflected on the main card account.
• The main cardholder can submit written application to the Bank, in which he/she would specify the daily withdrawal- limit and daily transaction-limit over the supplementary card.
• Obligations assumed towards the Bank due to transactions carried out by the main and the supplementary cards are considered to be the obligations of the main cardholder.
• Reissuance of the the supplementary card can be done, upon the consent of the main cardholder or the supplementary cardholder.
• The supplementary cardholders must immediately notify the Bank about the death of the main cardholder, his/her incapability, insolvency, or bankruptcy, and should not use the card in such cases.
18. Additional fees can be applied by the bank, which carries out the maintenance, in case of cash withdrawals from ATMs and POS terminals of other banks.
19. During the card to card transactions made through ATMs and POS terminals of other banks , additional fee may be applied by the bank, which carries out the service of the given ATM/POS.
20. Other provisions are defined by card agreements made by and between the Bank and the cardholder, referring payment card issuance, provision and service, by the Bank Instruction on payment card processing rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules), by the internal legal acts and settlement systems’ (ArCa, Visa, MasterCard) rules.
Social card (SSN)