Visa Infinite card
Annual service fee100 000 AMD
CurrencyArmenian dram, US dollar, EUR, RUB
Annual interest payable on positive balance0.25%-4%
Visa Infinite cards
Visa payment cards are the most known worldwide. They are accepted in all trade points, all service based institutions and ATMs.
Visa Infinite payment card is the Visa Premium group top class card. It accentuates your high status worldwide, and provides almost infinite possibilities, thus completely corresponding with its name.
Card issuance and processing fees
|1.||Card currency||Armenian dram, EUR, US dollar, Russian RUB|
|2.||Card issuance within 2-5 business days||Free|
|4.||Urgent issuance (within 1 business day)||5 000 AMD|
|5.||Annual card account service fee||
100 000 AMD
|6.||Card account minimum balance||Not specified|
|8.||Issuance of duplicate card against damaged card, or invalid card, stolen card or PIN code for the same validity period||20 000 AMD|
|9.||Re-issuance of expired card||Free|
|12.||Keeping the card in the international STOP list (for 7 days period in one region)||10 000 AMD|
|13.||Providing monthly statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||Free|
|14.||Providing additional statement from the card account at the Bank, through post or e-mail||1 000 AMD|
|15.||Fee for each SMS||Free|
|16.||Providing additional card||Free|
|17.||Annual service fee for additional card||50 000 AMD|
For AMD, USD, EUR – free
For RUB – according the tariff determined by the Bank as of the given day
|19.||Cash withdrawing fee (from the Bank’s ATMs)||0.5%|
|20.||Cash withdrawing fee (from cash withdrawal points, POS terminals)||0.5%|
|21.||Cash withdrawing from the Bank’s cash withdrawal points, without the use of the card||According to the fees established for cash withdrawal from POS terminals for each card type|
|22.||Fees for withdrawing cash from ArCa system other banks’ cash withdrawal points||1%|
|23.||Cash withdrawal fee for the withdrawal with cards from ATMs of foreign banks and banks not being members of ArCa system||1.5%, minimum 1 500 AMD|
|24.||Fee for card to card transfer (through ATMs and virtual card)||0.5%|
|25.||Fee for non-cash transactions||Free|
|26.||Daily cash withdrawing limit||
5 000 000 AMD,
10 000 USD/EUR,
500 000 RUB
|27.||Daily cash withdrawal transactions||10|
|28.||Fee for temporary or permanent change of the limit||1 000 AMD|
|29.||Closing of the card account and card return||Free|
Urgent issuance of card is available in Vardanants branch only.
 Account statement is provided in and out of the territory of the Republic of Armenia upon the existence of available funds on the card account of the card holder according to the fees applicable by the Bank.
1. Free international concierge service, which includes 24 hour information provision, ticket booking, and other services.
2. Speed Pass service, form the airplane to the car and vice versa, visa matters assistance upon arrival, etc.
3. Up to USD 1.000.000 (one million) insurance for the cardholder and family members (spouse, children, up to 5 members) travelling with the cardholder, if 50% and more travel fees are paid through Visa Infinite card. Insurance includes medical indemnity, baggage loss, flight delay, accidents, etc.
4. Unlimited airport lounge access through Lounge Key.
5. Insurance service, which includes purchase insurance (loss, damage of purchased goods), extended warranty (24 month warranty in addition to the original manufacturer’s warranty for an item purchased).
6. Special discounts and promotions worldwide.
7. Visa Infinite cardholders will get Priority Pass card issued and re-issued free of charge. Priority Pass access fee is 15.000 AMD per person, which can vary depending on the airport.
8. Free 90 days insurance from “ID Bank” CJSC, effective over 1 year period, for several trips. Insurance coverage territory – worldwide, insurance amount – EUR 30.000 (thirty thousand). Franchise is not applied.
9. Information on other benefits are available at http://www.visapremium.com:
Terms for all cardholders of ID Bank
1. The Bank’s cards are settlement cards, and enable withdrawal of cash within the limits available for the cardholder, card crediting, making non-cash transactions/operations, on the account of facilities available on the card account and credit line/overdraft provided by the Bank.
2. VAT taxable fees include the VAT.
3. Fees for salary cards issuance and processing are determined separately, according to respective agreements.
4. The Bank has the right to unilaterally change the size of interest for facilities available on the account upon giving 15 days prior notice to the card holder.
5. The Bank acts as a tax agent and has the right to calculate and pay tax on income (10%) from the interest received for facilities available on the account.
6.Any disputes between the Parties shall be resolved through negotiations. Disputes between the Parties may be resolved by the Financial System Mediator (in accordance with the RA Law On Financial system mediator) or in Arbitrage (in order, set by the RA “On commercial arbitrage”).
7. In order to activate SMS service you need to visit the Head office of the Bank or any branch and fill in appropriate application. Don’t forget to take ID document.
8. Card is provided to the client within 2-5 banking days after submitting application to the Bank and executing account maintenance agreement.
9. The client is also given an envelope with special PIN code inside. The PIN code must be used by the client only, who must keep the PIN code inaccessible for the third parties. The PIN code is recommended to keep away from the card.
10. Upon the expiration of validity term the cards shall be re-issued by the consent of the cardholder.
11. Visa Platinium cardholders shall be given Priority Pass cards free of charge; re-issuance is free of charge as well. Each entry to Priority Pass halls anywhere is AMD 15.000 per person.
12. Exchange rate for card transactions denominated in foreign currency (where the card account currency is different from the card transaction currency) shall be determined by the Bank.
13. When disclosing discrepancies in the transactions related with the account the client may appeal to the Bank within 15 days period after receiving the account statement. The statement is considered accepted by the Bank if no appeal has been received within the mentioned period. The appeal is submitted to the Bank in the form of written application. The Bank proceeds the appeal received in due time, by performing actions applicable by the local and international payment system.
14.If the card is lost the client must within the possible shortest period through phone call or other applicable way notify:
“Armenian card” CJSC processing center, 24 - hour phone number (010) 592222
Call center of the Bank by 59 33 33 phone number, from 09:00 till 18:00 business days
Visit any branch of the Bank with ID document.
Operations through the card will be immediately suspended when getting notice on losing the card.
The Bank doesn’t be held liable for harm caused to the cardholder in between the period of losing the card and giving notice to the Bank. The client must visit the Bank after suspending the card and submit written application, on the basis of which the Bank should within 2 -5 business days provide the client new card.
15. The Bank doesn’t be held liable for harm caused to the cardholder in between the period of losing the card and giving notice to the Bank. The client must visit the Bank after suspending the card and submit written application, on the basis of which the Bank should within 2 -5 business days provide the client new card.
16. Providing supplementary card
• Providing supplementary card
• The type of the supplementary card can be different from the type of the main card, however, the class of the card should be either equal to or less than the main card.
• Transactions made through the supplementary card are recorded and expressed on the main card account.
• The main cardholder can submit written application to the Bank, in which he/she would specify the daily withdrawals limit and daily transactions limit over the supplementary card.
• Obligations assumed towards the Bank due to transactions carried out by the main and the supplementary cards shall be deemed the obligations of the main cardholder.
• The supplementary card shall be re-issued upon the consent of the Main cardholder or the supplementary cardholder.
• The supplementary card holders must immediately notify the Bank on the death of the main cardholder, his/her incapability, insolvency, or bankruptcy, and not to use the card in such cases.
17.Additional fees can be applied by the acquiring bank if cash is withdrawn from ATMs and POS terminals of other banks.
18. Other provisions are stipulated by card agreements made by and between the Bank and the cardholder, rules of the Bank on payment card processing (hereinafter referred to as the Rules), internal legal acts and settlement systems (ArCa, Visa, MasterCard) rules.
The following documents should be submitted to the Bank to get Visa Infinite card
Social card (SSN)