Cash withdrawal fee0%*
Credit/Credit line14% - 16%
Safe box20% discount
You choose from where to receive your salary
Receive your salary with IDBank Mastercard Standard/Visa Gold cards and use IDsalary and IDsalary+ packages with privileged conditions:
- Mastercard Standard or Visa Gold cards with profitable conditions for service
- Cash out from IDBank ATM’s without commission fee
- Privileged annual nominal interest rate for the loans and credit lines
For new mortgage loans the nominal interest rate of the loan decreases by 0.25%
- 20% discount for Bank safes rent and much more.
When joining IDsalary+ package the customers will get financial insurance in addition. The customers get one-time financial support in cases of unemployment, loss of ability to work and other critical cases.
To join IDsalary and IDsalary+ packages, it is necessary:
- To apply for the card via Call center or at the Bank branch,
- Receive your preferred card of IDBank
- Provide the card details to your Accounting Department and receive your salary in IDBank by taking advantage from wide opportunities of the salary package.
SALARY PACKAGES: IDSALARY, IDSALARY +
Approved by decision N28-L of
“ID Bank” CJSC Management Board
dated January 21, 2021
Applicable starting from February 08, 2021
The terms mentioned in this bulletin may have been amended.
If you are looking through this bulletin on the website of the Bank, please pay attention to the action date of the information bulletin.
If you are looking through the bulletin in a paper form, please visit the Bank’s website at www.idbank.am for detailed information (paying attention to the action date of this information bulletin), or apply to any branch of the Bank or contact the Bank’s through its Call center: (+37410) 59 33 33 , (+37460) 27 33 33
|SALARY PACKAGES: IDSALARY, IDSALARY +|
|1. CONDITIONS OF CARD PROVISION, SERVICING|
|1.||Types of cards provided within the package :||
|2.||Annual card account service fee||
1․ Mastercard Standard – free of charge
2․ Visa Gold – 2 000 AMD Annual
|3.||Commission fee for cash withdrawal from ATMs of the Bank, cash points:||
1․ Mastercard Standard – 0%
2․ Visa Gold – 0%
|4.||Commission fee for cash withdrawal from cash points of other ArCa system banks:||
1․ Mastercard Standard – 1%
2․ Visa Gold – 1%
|5.||Annual service fee for the 2nd card account in foreign currency:||50% discount from the annual fee for servicing Visa Gold or Mastercard Standard card accounts operating in the Bank. Other terms of card account provision and service are defined in accordance with the information bulletins of Visa Gold or Mastercard Standard cards.|
|6.||Additional provision of card account statement at the Bank, by mail or by email:||Free of charge|
|7.||Visa Signature card account annual service fee:||50% discount from the annual fee for Visa Signature debit or credit card account service at the Bank. The decision to issue a card under these conditions shall be made by the Bank. Other terms of card account provision and service are defined in accordance with Visa Signature debit or credit cards information bulletins.|
Depending on the type of card, operating in the Bank, respectively,
|2. Loans/Credit lines|
|9.||Annual nominal interest rate:||
14% - 16%
In case the client is an:
in case the client is not an employee of the above areas
|10.||Annual actual interest rate:||14.93% - 17․67%|
|11.||Other conditions:||According to the Bank’s information bulletin on “Profi” loan provision terms and conditions.|
|3. DEPOSIT BOX RENATALS|
|12.||Rental fee:||20% discount according to Deposit box rental terms and conditions.|
|13.||Other conditions:||According to Deposit box rental terms and conditions.|
|4. REMOTE SERVICES|
|14.||Online/Mobile banking:||Free of charge|
|5. Rocket Line|
|15.||Terms and conditions:||According to the information bulletin ROCKET LINE loan/credit line limits|
|6․ CONDITIONS FOR PROVISION OF THE PACKAGE|
|16.||Conditions for provision of IDSALARY և IDSALARY+ packages:||The package is provided to individual customers who plan to receive/receiving their salary through the Bank, regardless of the existence of a cooperation agreement with the employer. Receiving a net salary of AMD 200,000 per quarter through the Bank is considered to be the minimum salary to use the package.|
|17.||IDSALARY package connection fee:||Free of charge|
|18.||IDSALARY+ package connection fee:||
AMD 6,000 payable at one time.
The package includes all the services of IDSALARY package of this information bulletin, as well as the "Financial Insurance" type of insurance, which is provided for a period of one year. The terms of the insurance are defined in accordance with the terms of cooperation with "Nairi Insurance" CJSC.
|19.||Package monthly service fee:||
Free of charge
1. The provision of the package shall be based on the written consent of the customer
2. Periodic inspections may be carried out by the Bank for the provision and maintenance of preferential terms set forth in this information bulletin. In case of absence of salary as a result of the inspection, the Bank has the right to unilaterally change the terms of service of the product/service in accordance with the tariffs of the Bank.
3. In case of refusal of the package by the customer, the services included in the package are provided in accordance with the tariffs of the Bank.
4. Disputes arising between the parties can be resolved in a judicial order or through the Financial System Mediator (in accordance with the RA law “On Financial System Mediator”), located at 15 M. Khorenatsi St, “Elite Plaza” business center, 7th floor, Yerevan 0010, RA, email – firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone – (+37460) 70-11-11, fax – (+37410) 58 24 21. Moreover, in case if the amount of the property claim does not exceed 500,000 (five hundred thousand) AMD or equivalent in foreign currency, the decisions of the financial system cannot be challenged by the Bank.
5. For the purpose of proper study of the client as defined by RA law on “Combating money laundering and terrorism financing” the Bank may require additional documents or information based on “Know Your Client” principle.
6. According to the agreement with the USA based on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) the Bank may collect additional information for the purpose of identification of the fact of the client being a US taxpayer.
7. The client has the right to communicate with the Bank through a preferred means of communication: e-mail of regular post. The electronic means of communication is the most comfortable. It is available 24/7 and is free of the risk of losing information in paper as well as ensures confidentiality."
8. The list of branches and ATMs of the Bank, information on their locations and working hours can be found at the following link: Branches and ATMs։
9. Remote servicing of physical entity clients by the Bank is provided through the IDBanking.am online system. The order and tariffs on rendering remote servicing are presented in “Public terms on remote banking services”.
ATTENTION! THE BANK IS CONTROLLED BY THE RA CENTRAL BANK
to the bank to use the IDsalary or IDsalary + package
Public service number /reference on non-receiving the PSN
Other documents if necessary