Career with IDBank
By joining IDBank, you will work in an innovative team environment having great opportunities for growth and development.
One of the 5 values of IDBank is being a team. We appreciate harmonious cooperation between our employees towards the same goal. As the best employer the Bank pays special attention to employees’ satisfaction and high motivation.
Meanwhile, the Bank is always open for cooperation with fresh graduates and encourages involvement of beginner professionals into a number of positions.
Advantages of employment at IDBank
There are a lot of advantages and privileges for employees of IDBank:
• Healthy business environment
• Professional growth and development
• Competitive remuneration policy
• Flexible promotion system
• Preferential terms for services and products offered by the Bank
• Additional days off
• Medical insurance, which includes a wide range of services
• A number of team events
• Discounts and advantages at a number of companies cooperating with the Bank
• Corporate client attraction manager
• Consultant, Ejmiatsin
• DWH Developer
• Data Analyst
• Call Center Specialist
• Leading Specialist of Product Development Unit
• Credit Operations Support Specialist
How to apply
In order to apply for the vacancy you need to fill in IDBank employment application and/or together with the CV e-mail to to email@example.com; in the “subject” field of the e-mail please mention the position you are interested in.
All fields of the application must be filled in, please upload your photo as well. In case the photo is impossible to upload on the application, just send it in a separate file, enclosed to the application. Information presented in the application must be possibly brief and complete.
We ensure that the cooperation with applicant and information provided by the latter is treated in confidential manner .
Interviewing at IDBank
Each application we receive, is carefully considered by the HRM division and appropriate unit, after which the talents, who better meet the requirements set for the given position are invited for an interview. Interviews are usually conducted in two stages. Based on the nature of the position the talents may be offered testing and/or given test specialization task.